Thursday, May 22, 2014

30 Day Lolita Challenge!



I feel bad for such a lack of posts on my blog! It's not that I haven't been doing anything interesting with my life, I've just been so busy with work and everything else that has been cropping up these days that I haven't even thought about sitting down to write a decent blog post.

For the last couple of weeks, I've been creeping the lovely Milkyfawn's blog, which for me is always a huge source of inspiration, whether it be her wonderful co-ordinations, meet-up photos, or just her day to day life posts. I noticed that she had been taking part in the 30 day Lolita challenge, and it seemed to me like a lot of fun! I've always wanted to do something like that when it comes to Lolita, so as of tonight, I'm giving it a goooooo :3

(It's probably obvious at this point that due to my previous lack of consistent blog posts, this is going to take a lot longer than 30 days. Bear with me, it will still be awesome!)
             
                                                               

This is the general line up of what the challenge looks like:

Day 1 : 10 things about your lolita bubble.
Day 2 : 10 things you love in lolita.
Day 3 : 10 things you hate in lolita.
Day 4 : 10 different kinds of foods you like.
Day 5 : 10 items from your wishlist.
Day 6 : 10 things you can't live without in lolita.
Day 7 : 10 people who inspire your lolita style.
Day 8 : 10 songs that inspire you for lolita.
Day 9 : 10 things that you will never do in lolita.
Day 10 : What’s in your bag?
Day 11 : One day in your lolita life in pictures.
Day 12 : A picture of yourself before lolita came in to your life.
Day 13 : A picture of your favorite sweets.
Day 14 : A picture of your dream item.
Day 15 : A picture of your last lolita purchase.
Day 16 : Your outfit for the day.
Day 17 : What do you want more then anything right now?
Day 18 : A picture of your favorite lolita style.
Day 19 : What’s in your make-up bag?
Day 20 : A picture of a lolita friend.
Day 21 : Your favorite fictional lolita.
Day 22 : A picture of your room.
Day 23 : A picture of your handwriting.
Day 24 : A picture of you from a meet.
Day 25 : Your favorite lolita themed artwork.
Day 26 : Your Facebook profile picture.
Day 27 : One song that fits your favorite lolita style.
Day 28 : A picture of the perfect lolita location.
Day 29 : A picture of a lolita you would love to meet for real.
Day 30 : A photo of yourself taken today and 3 good things that’s happened over the last 30 days.



Off for a forest adventure, stay tuned for tonight's first post! 

Bye lovelies!


No comments:

Post a Comment