Monday, June 9, 2014

...and I spent all of the money on all of the thingsssss

Hello everyone!


The other day I was browsing Lace Market and I noticed someone had listed a gorgeousness Triple Fortune bonnet. I have always loved the designs of 3F''s bonnets and hats, so I just couldn't resist (although my bank account was screaming. Actual screaming.) 
So in the next couple of days, this should be arriving in the mail so I can fawn all over it and place it on an altar somewhere in my house so it can be admired forever until those days that I wear it:


money well spent. 

Also, I put a down payment on the Sax colorway of the Day Dream Carnival tiered-JSK to start my collection of the entire series! I can't wait to pay it off next week and have it show up as well!


Could not be more happy with my purchases at the moment!

I'm currently trying to put together a fairy-tale inspired co-ord for the Royal de la Fee tea party event later this month in the city. I have a feeling the new 3F bonnet will be incorporated somehow...so keep an eye out for photos soon! Also, if you have any suggestions of what fairy-tale character I should base my outfit on or gain inspiration from, please let me know!

cya!




No comments:

Post a Comment