Saturday, July 26, 2014

Lolita Challenge 4- 10 Different Kinds of Foods I Like



Hello hello! I'm trying to get back on track with my Lolita Challenge, so here is my list of ten different kinds of foods that I like. It was hard for me to pick just ten types, because I love food, most of it being the kinds that aren't good for me at all haha.

So here we go!

1. I've gotta say, pizza is probably my favourite food of all time, in a close tie for first with sushi. I've been obsessed with pizza since I was very young, especially pepperoni and/or four cheese. The East Indian restaurant here, Saffron, does the best four cheese pizza I've ever had.

2. Sushi/Sashimi. You probably guessed. I absolutely love all types of sushi and sashimi, but when it comes down to it, I'd have to say my favourite roll is Spicy Tuna. I literally get it every single time I go for sushi, and like to try it at every new sushi restaurant I go to, because it seems to be different at every single one. I also have takeout sushi once a week with my good friend Enya, its becoming a weekly tradition now!


Weekly sushi, with a new roll this week, the Breezy roll!

3.  Potato chips. I've got a serious addiction to regular flavoured potato chips, but 
I also love some of the spicier ones. Kettle Chips just put out a Sriracha flavour recently that I'm addicted to! My favourites also include Miss Vickies Regular, and one of my all-time favourites, Smartfood. If you don't have that in your country, Smartfood is basically popcorn covered in white cheddar cheese and it is the most delicious thing in the universe.

4. Macarons. I love the taste and consistency of macarons, especially strawberry, raspberry, and almond ones. My dad, who is a pastry chef, makes the most amazing raspberry ones ever!



5. Dark chocolate. Yep, I am in love with chocolate. Up until recently I was eating chocolate every day, but decided to cut back a little, haha. I will probably eat any chocolate thats available, but my favourite bars are Coffee Crisp!

6. Fried Chicken. I just love the crunchy skin and taste, and my friend Jayce when he used to live close by would make the most amazing fried chicken wings for our movie nights. I would seriously eat 20 of those things in one go :3

7. Steak. I don't get to eat it much, but when I do it certainly doesn't last long. I love BBQ steak too, with Montreal Steak Spice, and my boyfriend's parents do a really nice steak on the BBQ.

8. BACON!!!! I don't know why this isn't at the top of the list! I love bacon so much! Give me a plate of bacon anyday....and you will probably also give me heart problems but it'll totally be worth it haha

9. Plain rice with loads of butter and salt. It may sound like a strange dish to some, but it is actually one of my favourite comfort foods. When I'm tired or watching videos or sad I will make myself a giant plate of steaming rice, stick a ton of butter on top, and throw salt all over it, and it makes me feel wayyyy better.

10. Takoyaki! I love the little balls filled with delicious octopus! I can't get it where I live, but whenever I go to the city I try to fill up on it as much as I can!


Well, thats it for now, the next challenge will be 10 things I will never do in Lolita!

See you then!



1 comment: