Sunday, June 21, 2015

Hiatus seriously over this time



Sorry once again that it's been ages since I posted. Back in January, I got my dream job position of working in a Library and I've just been so busy ever since! 
I've been trying to post regularly on my Instagram , and although I don't have a phone right now (I'm waiting for my new iPhone 6 to arrive), I will be posting a whole lot more once I have one again!



I've really missed blogging these days, so starting later tonight I'm going to resume my Lolita Challenge, skipping Day 5 which would have been my Lolita wishlist, but since I don't really have a *small* wishlist it would be impossible to do the post, haha.

Please be patient with me, I promise lots and lots of more outfit posts, hauls, and everything cute I can possibly get my hands on!

ありがとう!



No comments:

Post a Comment